Sunday, July 1, 2007

My 4 Faves

Four Jobs I've Held
(These were all before kids--I've been so blessed not to have to work since!)
Companion for my great-grandmother
Copy Center at Southern Utah University
Wal-Mart
Computer tech support

Four Movies I can watch over and over
Pride and Prejudice (newest and A&E versions)
Sense and Sensibility
You've Got Mail
Any of the Hayley Mills films (Parent Trap, Pollyanna to name 2)

Four places I have lived
*Hmmm, I've moved a ton so here are the last 4 (these are all since being married--before that is a whole other list!)
Texas (Austin then Ft. Worth)
Indiana
Michigan
Utah

Four TV shows I watch
Grey's Anatomy
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Rachael Ray
Heroes

Four places I have been on vacation
(basically growing up we went to Grandparents' houses in UT--these are all since being married)
Newport Beach, CA
Orlando, FL
Snowbird, UT
Virginia Beach, VA

(I've got big plans to see the world outside the US someday!)

Four Favorite Foods
(k, I love to eat, but here are some staples...hee hee)
Potatoes (in almost any way, shape, or form)
Chips and Salsa
Popcorn
Chocolate

Four Websites I Visit
MyFamily.com (Mavens site and family sites)
Friends' blogs
Executive Homemaker
LDS Friends

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
With my hubby (he's in TX, I'm in UT)
Out with friends (anywhere would work!)
However, I'm so happy to be here with my family spending some good time with them. I love all these big family parties! We always miss out on these being in TX.
The only other place I can think of is somewhere in Europe seeing it's beauties.

Four People I'm Tagging--copy and tag four more people! Have fun!
Charisse
Thayne and Kailee
Rachelle (read her blog--she's having quints!)
Rochelle (I know you're on vaca, but you'll get to it eventually, right?)

(Wow, am I really not putting any pictures in this post?)

1 comment:

Rochelleht said...

I'll try to when I get home, which may be a while! :-)