Tuesday, July 10, 2007

More fun Zion pics

Kate and I went horseback riding to the Court of the Patriarchs. Wow, it was amazing (hot as heck, but worth it). Kate rode a mule whose name was Wally and my horse's name was Havey. Yes, I was nice and sore after...I think this picture is hilarious. My three girls, all in almost the same position, leaning a little to the left. Kate playing with Carli out on the grassy field in front of the lodge.Brandon, Christian, and Aaron hanging out on the rocks at The Grotto. They had fun together. Brandon is sure happy when he has some boys around rather than just his sisters.
Mom with her cast. She was blinking. Sorry for the bad pic, Mom. :) Ben and Carli at The Grotto picnic area. These are all 2nd cousins. They had so much fun together. Here they are making visors to wear. Megan showing off her visor. We had a small visitor to our picnic area. We saw this turkey a couple days in a row.

No comments: