Thursday, July 26, 2007

Home Sweet Home

It really is sweet to be home. I was so happy to see my husband again! The kids were extremely excited to see him when he got home from work last night. I am glad to be in my house again! :)

The trip home was actually pretty good. The kids did amazingly well and I attribute most of that to lots of food and a Gummi Bears DVD. Did any of you ever watch that show on Disney? It was one of my favorites growing up. My brother found it on DVD and gave it to us for Christmas last year. The kids just love it and there's a whole season on 1 DVD so it lasts for about 5 hours or so. I'll be posting more updates and pics from the trip as soon as I finish reading the new Harry Potter!!!

1 comment:

Rochelleht said...

Welcome home and have fun reading!! It was a blast!