Saturday, July 12, 2008

Lagoon!

We are now in Florida so I figured I really need to get all the Utah pictures up so I can get the next round of vacation pics up and not get so behind again. So, here goes!

We spent a day at Lagoon while we were staying in Park City. It was really a lot of fun. The kids all had a blast. I went on one ride and I was content with that (the swings). :) Brandon and Kate ventured to a couple of the bigger rides with Daddy. We also spent some time at the water park section and Brandon and Kate had an especially fun time with the tubes. Megan's favorite thing was all the kiddy rides. She went on most of them 3 times. Thankfully Grandma and Grandpa helped a lot getting the kids where they wanted to go.

Here's Brandon coming out of the tube slide. He did this over and over and over again.
Kate had her turn, too. I love the look on her face here. They had a blast!
Here's Kate coming out of the tube slide. She has a great look on this one, too.
Grandma and Megan getting ready to go on the train.
Carli, Ben, Kate, and Brandon saying hello from the train!
Here's Megan on the train again. I love this picture.
Kate and Carli on the swing ride. Kate was great and let Carli ride with her on most of the rides. Megan wanted to ride most rides by herself.
I love Brandon's face in this shot. He's bound and determined to get somewhere. :) He really loved the tube.
Megan riding the merry-go-round.
Grandpa and Megan riding the kid roller coaster.
Here are Kate and Grandpa on the roller coaster. My Dad said he had a ringing in his ears after this ride. He had this screaming giggling girl riding next to him. ;)
Carli was exhausted!
Carli and Megan enjoying the boat ride. Carli kept her hand on that bell the entire ride! This was their first ride. Carli had this face the entire time. I guess she wasn't so sure if she was enjoying it or not. LOL!
Kate sure enjoyed it, though!
Megan had a blast, too!
I thought this was so cute of Brandon and Kate, like a little old couple going for a drive.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Those are really cute Julianne! I love the last one of Brandon and Kate in the car....too cute. Looks like we just missed you...I think you left again the day before we got home. We'll see you soon!

Colleen said...

How fun! we loved Lagood! That last picture is the best.