Sunday, July 20, 2008

Alpine Slide

I think I already posted the pictures of Ben and Brandon on the alpine slide, but here are the adults taking their turn. My dad, Brett, Charisse, and Kailee raced down the mountain.

Here they are on the way up the mountain on the chair lift.

Kailee and Brett were the first to come down. Can you tell the winner? Yes, Kailee totally whipped Brett coming down. His excuse was he didn't know he could push himself to start down. Yeah, whatever...Kailee is the alpine slide queen!Here's Brett taking his defeat with a smile. Charisse and Dad coming down the final stretch. Who will win?
Yep, Charisse. Dad was really trying, though!The victor!High fives from the granddaughters.

Just a cute picture of Kate and Megan in front of the horses next to the alpine slide.

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Alpine Slide, Lagoon, Hogle Zoo - I feel like I'm reliving every Summer of my childhood.

PS - Love your header. So cute.