Friday, February 22, 2008

Valentine's Day Happenings

We had a pretty fun Valentine's Day last week. I got lots of cute pictures. We started out the morning with pancakes with fruit and cream. Yumm! Everyone opened the little Valentine mailboxes I made for each of them filled with candy. I spent the afternoon at school with the kids going between class parties. They all had a great time. Kate even won her class bingo game and her prize was one of those great big bouncy balls. She was thrilled! For dinner we got the Papa John's heart-shaped pizza after Brandon's tennis practice and cream cheese swirled brownies for dessert. Those were sooo good...


Eating breakfast

Brandon's Valentine holder for school. It's a Pokeball!

The mailboxes. They are not fancy like some adorable ones I've seen, but they did the job for this year. :) This is the side of Megan's.

Here's Kate's.


Megan helping make the Valentine cookies to take to the teachers.Carli enjoying a cookie!
My creations.Megan decorating her cookies. Megan's box she made for her Valentine's.

Carli enjoying the goodies at Megan's party.The place settings for dinner. The girls got to decorate the table for me.Kate was in charge of rose petals and I told her to just sprinkle them around the table. She decided she would rather set them perfectly around each plate. It was cute!

Dinner. Bummer I didn't get a pic of the yummy brownies. They were sooo good!

4 comments:

Megan said...

It looks like you had a great time. I love the mailboxes and the heart pizza. Valentines is so fun.

Monson Family said...

What a fun time! I like the heart shaped pizza. I'll remember that one! Love your cookie creations!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Cookies for the teacher! Oh I feel like a bad mom now.

Rochelleht said...

Such cute boxes and cookies. Mine would NOT have looked that cute!

Hmmm... what am I saying? I wouldn't have made any. And I didn't! :-)