Wednesday, February 20, 2008

No internet...

Can you imagine??? Ugh. Yes, people get along without it just fine, but me?! Well, I got thru it. I had no internet from Friday morning until this afternoon (Wednesday). Verizon was supposed to send us a new router (because our conked) overnight and arrive here Monday, but no such luck. Ben finally called back last night and they said they would send a tech over today to bring us a new one. Guess they never did send one out. Now I'm back online! YIPPEEEEEE!!!!! :)

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to update on Valentine's Day happenings and our weekend.

4 comments:

Lyndsee Bates said...

That stinks!!! I would go CrAZy with out the internet!!!!

Rochelleht said...

Glad you're back!

Colleen said...

Oh my. I have NO idea what I'd do without the internet! none. Glad to have you back though!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

I wondered where you were! :)