Saturday, March 31, 2012

Conference Weekend

First of all, a short update on my new mission--to purge the house of stuff! ;) Laundry room is picked up and cleaned. Hooray!!! I did work on our room somewhat as well. We have a long way to go in there. It's the dumping ground for the whole family for some reason... We'll get there. One step at a time. It's going to take a while.

Watching General Conference today was so refreshing. I enjoyed it so much. I love President Eyring. He's always been a huge favorite of mine. I remember when he was called as a member of the Twelve. His talks always get to me and I think it's because of how he presents them. He gets emotional when he speaks of precious things as do I. Kindred spirits... :) I've been watching Anne. lol

Can't wait for tomorrow!

No comments: