Sunday, January 24, 2010

Whew!

I got through today. :) I made it through my talk in sacrament meeting and I think it went all right. I learned a lot, anyway. I hope someone else got something from it as well.

I finished all the scripture journals for the primary kids (63 of them) and I was so relieved! Sharing time was great and easy.

Then we ran home, make some frozen pizza and got everyone fed and everything cleaned up for the Great To Be 8 program we had here at our house tonight. It was pretty quick and painless as well.

I'm excited everything went off pretty much without a hitch. I only had a teeny tiny meltdown last night trying to make sure I was ready for everything going on today.

Now...I'm going to do nothing...for a few minutes anyway. ;) I have lots of pictures to post this week so hopefully I'll get caught up soon!

Today I am grateful:

1. That my talk is over
2. For yummy warm brownies (my fave!)
3. Sitting on the couch and relaxing for a few minutes

2 comments:

katri said...

Umm... wow! You are amazing, all that you do. Glad your talk went well.

Brownies... yum!

Katrina said...

I thought your talk went really well. I got loads out of it! Shwew. Hopefully you won't be quite so busy anytime soon!