Monday, January 5, 2009

36 weeks!

Well, I have finally hit that milestone in this pregnancy to be considered full term. Carli came at 35 weeks 5 days so I was a little nervous all weekend. I've got all the tiny clothes and blankets, towels, washcloths, car seat cover and swing cover washed and ready to go. Just need to finish packing my bag for the hospital and I think we're as ready as we can be for now. My mom bought a darling scrapbook/baby book while she was here last week and I already have 3 pages done--that is seriously amazing for me. lol :)

I'm feeling pretty good so I'm not betting on Brooke making her appearance any time soon. I was getting some good contractions (not regularly) the last couple weeks, but the last couple of days have been pretty quiet. I'm hoping for the long weekend this month so I don't have to worry about getting the kids to and from school while I'm in the hospital. Carli was nice enough to do that for me so maybe this one will be, too. I am so looking forward to this sweet baby girl to be here!



Here's another awful self-portrait, but you get the idea of the belly. :)

4 comments:

Laura said...

You look great! I love the name!!

Casey said...

Just wait a few more days so that you can join us for book club. :) Then, if you want, we can drive you to the hospital to have your baby after that. First things, first. No, seriously, you look fantastic. I can't wait to see this little darling! Hang in there! You are almost done!

Melissa said...

You look so good!!! I am so excited for you. Can't believe your almost done.

Brittany said...

So cute! You ALMOST......slightly make me miss being pregnant....haha...ALMOST