Saturday, May 26, 2007

Girl time is heavenly

I had a really fun night last night (and a late one at that and yes, it's early Saturday morning and I'm awake)! Ben went to play b-ball at the stake center this morning, so there wasn't much chance for me to sleep in. That's ok, I would have felt guilty anyway. Plus, it never would have happened...

So my friend, Katrina, had a little get-together for her birthday last night. We had games to play, but we all ended up just talking the night away (until 2:45 when we gave in and left) and eating yummy food. It is so nice to feel like I have friends here. We've been here for 7 months now and I've so missed all the friends I had down in Austin. What an amazing support group we had down there. I'm beginning to feel that here. It's not the same, but it's good!

Today we are cleaning the house! Sound fun? ;)

No comments: