1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My grandfather's name is Julian and my grandmother's name is Suzanne. They combined the 2.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? It seems these days anything sets me off, even cartoons and commercials. That's what I get for having 4 kids. I get more emotional every time.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yep.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Hmm, ham, turkey, roast beef
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 4 of them
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would hope so. Everyone needs to feel like they have a friend, right?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Probably more than I realize
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Doubt it.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Corn Chex
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? After being a gymnast and now hauling 4 babies around, sure I am. ;)
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Blue Bell Lemon Ice Box Pie (and then anything chocolate as well)
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? If they are smiling or not
15. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? That I'm afraid my shyness comes across as being snobby. I really am nice! I'm just really nervous being the one to start talking.
16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My fam around the country and my best friends who are all over as well
17. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? blue jeans and tan slip-on type shoes.
18. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Piece of lemon cake
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The whir of the computer and the fridge, Little Einsteins on Disney
20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Probably a soft pink or soothing blue or green. Hmmm, maybe a light warm yellow. So many choices!
21. FAVORITE SMELLS? Dh after he shaves, clean kids, chocolate chip cookies, mountain air
22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Ben
23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? On a regular basis, none really. I love gymnastics, swimming and anything at the Olympics that's airing on TV.
24. HAIR COLOR?Brown
25. EYE COLOR? Green
26. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, I can hardly see anything without them.
27. FAVORITE FOOD? Potatoes (I'm a meat and potatoes girl thru and thru), popcorn, chocolate
28. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings
29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? at the theater--Elizabeth
30. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White
31. SUMMER OR WINTER? I like summer for vacations, but I love snuggling to get warm in the winter and all the wonderful holidays.
32. HUGS OR KISSES? With my kids and hubby they come together!
33. FAVORITE DESSERT? Brownie sundae
34. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Wild Swans, ADHD a Parent's Handbook
35. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mouse pad, we have the mouse with the trackball.
36. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Ghost Hunters (weird, I know)
37. FAVORITE SOUND? Sounds of nature, Ben's voice, babies giggling, kids singing
38. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
39. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Which home? Let's put it this way, I've been to Canada (not any trips of consequence that I really remember--except Niagra Falls). I've never flown over any oceans.
40. HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I am an artist--painting, drawing. I also love to sing.
41. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Cedar City, UT
Now copy and paste and fill in your answers on your own blog!